Here I am. Today, I actually have a few minutes to blog for the first time in a long time.
We have been very busy with Christmas, family visiting, and for the last 2 weeks, my Winter Intercession class. I have had a really wonderful holiday season. I will probably be blogging a little less frequently from here until May, because of school. I only have one more week of this intercession class, but then the spring semester starts about a week after that. I'm moving forward, and that's what's important.
This year was amazing. Here are some highlights:
- Kicked off 2011 in Tennessee for a snowy vacation in the mountains.
- On March 23rd, 2011, my baby girl was born!!
- Kept on truckin' through my classes at UL Lafayette with online courses.
- Went back to blogging.
- Saw many prayers get answered.
- Moved into a bigger house.
- And finally, the big news...
Kyle got an offer for a new job!!!!
This job is most definitely an answer to prayers. He will start training in 2 weeks.
Good-bye 2011, hello 2012!!!